New Delhi: Attention students! The application for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) single girl child scholarship 2020, will close tomorrow i.e. December 10. Interested candidates who want to avail the scholarship can apply for the same from the official CBSE website cbse.nic.in.
Girl students who have passed the Class 10 examination in 2020 from CBSE affiliated schools are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
All single child girl students, who secured at least 60% marks in their CBSE Class 10 board exams and are studying Classes 11 and 12 in a school affiliated with CBSE whose tuition fee is not more than Rs 1,500 per month during the academic year are eligible to apply.
How to apply for CBSE Single girl child scholarship 2020
Step 1: Visit the official site of CBSE on cbse.nic.in.
Step 2: Scroll down and click on the Scholarship link available on the home page.
Step 3: On the new page, click on CBSE Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child 2020 link.
Step 4: Download the application form, fill it, and submit it.
Step 5: Print out a hard copy of it for future use.
Eligibility criteria for the scholarship
* The candidate should be a single girl child
* The candidate should have secured more than 60 per cent in class 10 examinations
* The tuition fees of the candidate should not be more than Rs 1500 in standard 10.
* The candidate should be studying in a CBSE school for classes 10 and 12.
* Additionally, the candidate’s school fees shouldn’t have increased by more than 10% from that in class 10.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI